This material is used as an antistatic to eliminate static electricity in the fiber.
|Appearance||Concentrated yellow gel|
|PH||7 ~ 8|
|Ionic nature||Anionics - Nannyonics|
|Solubility||It is dissolved in any part of the cold and hot water|
- Eliminates static electricity on synthetic fibers and increases the hydrophilicity.
- It is easily washed off the fibers.
- It is resistant to heat.
- Spray and spray can be used.
- This material is applicable to all synthetic fibers and their composition with natural fibers.
- This material does not affect the properties of the fibers and does not affect the color of the paint.
- Compatible with any type of water.
- It is resistant to mechanical operations and softens the fibers under the arm.
- There is no corrosion effect on the spinning machine.
- In alkaline and acidic environments it is weak.
Dissolve about 3 to 5 kilograms of the above material in 100 liters of water and use for one ton of fiber.
- Storage is optimal at 10 to 35 degrees Celsius.
- In a closed container, away from direct sunlight, it can be used for one year.