|Appearance||Transparent yellow liquid|
|PH||7 ~ 8|
|Ionic nature||Anionics - Nannyonics|
|Solubility||It dissolves in water everywhere|
- Applicable to the washing and baking step of all types of fibers.
- As a soap, softer after reactive dyeing, direct and disperse
- It has the ability to penetrate and rinse thoroughly at all degrees.
- With high dispersant strength, it suspends the water-borne and non-absorbed water in water and separates it from the surface of the product.
- Can be used to wash printed fabrics and do not stains on clear fabrics.
- It is able to remove alkali and alkaline accumulated on the surface of dyed products. As a result, the level of goods seems more transparent.
- In continuous baking and bleaching 1g / lit
- After dyeing and printing 2-1.5 g / lit
- In non-continuous systems
- oPad-Bath 2-4 g / lit
- oPad-Roll 1.5-3 g / lit
- oPad-Steam 3-4 g / lit
It can be used at 25 ° C and away from direct sunlight for one year.