It is a dyeing agent for wool and polyester (at high temperatures).
|PH||7 ~ 8|
|Solubility||It dissolves in water everywhere|
- Prevents wool from smudging.
- It prevents wool resistance.
- It makes the fibers soft and smooth.
- It is compatible with other auxiliary materials in the dyeing process.
- It prevents fiber defects and damage wool.
In wool and polyester: 2 to 5 grams per liter
It can be used at temperatures of 10 to 35 degrees Celsius and in closed containers, away from direct sunlight for one year.