This material is effective for correcting the monotony created by polyester dyeing.
|Appearance||Colorless viscose liquid|
|PH||7 ~ 8|
|Ionic nature||Anionics - Nannyonics|
|Solubility||It is dissolved in any part of the cold and hot water|
- Physical properties of the polyester fiber swell to absorb more dyestuffs
- Dispersing and dye uniformity
- Inefficiency in dye stability
- Create transparency and enhance the color depth
- Creating a soft and subtle hand
- Resistant in alkaline and acidic environments
- No foaming
- Suitable for dyeing polyester at boiling temperature and high temperature.
For dyeing polyester with disperse dyes, lit / g 3-1
To correct the flattened flatness of the fabric
At 25 ° C, away from direct sunlight and heat, it can be used for 12 months.