|Appearance||Brown viscous liquid|
|PH||7 ~ 8|
|Ionic nature||Anionics - Nannyonics|
|Solubility||It is dissolved in any part of the cold and hot water|
- In polyester fiber dyeing, it acts as an excellent dispersant and prevents color accumulation.
- Avoid the accumulation of paint in the walls and nozzles of the dyeing machine and its effect at high temperatures is also desirable.
- Prevents the formation of oligomeric deposits in the dyeing machine.
- In the dyeing of wool - polyester, it has a very good dispersing and uniformity and prevents spray paints from dispersing the wool.
- It has a uniformity and prevents the accumulation and settling of the paint. It is suitable for polyester and polyester composition with other fibers such as cotton, viscose, wool, etc.
- Dyeing of polyester with disperse dyes: l / g 5.1
- Polyester-wool and acrylic-wool blend dyeing: l / g 1-7
At 25 ° C, away from direct sunlight and heat, it can be used for one year.