This material is a non-formalized polymer compound used to fix reactive and direct dyes.
|Appearance||Concentrated and almost liquid liquid|
|At a temperature of 25 ° PH||5 ~ 6|
|chemical mixture||Based on polymer and mineral materials|
|Solubility||Easily dissolves in water|
|Percentage of dry matter||39%|
|Density at 25 ° C||1.15|
- This substance improves the stability of the washing of reactive dyed fabrics and does not affect the light stability of the paint.
- With temperature variations there is a possibility of fade, but in the final quality it will not have any effect.
- Compatible with nano-nonic and cationic finishing materials and can be used in a bath.
- It can be used in both continuous and scrubbing systems.
- With mediums containing sulfate there is no problem with no foam, and will not have a negative effect on the substrate.
After dyeing with direct or reactive dye, weighing 1-2,% according to the color depth of 4-4 and 30-40 ° C.
Of course, a full rinse is also recommended before use.
110 kg plastic barrels are sealed in containers and can be kept at room temperature for 6 months.