|Appearance||Transparent yellow liquid|
|PH||7 ~ 8|
|Ionic nature||Anionics - Nannyonics|
|Solubility||It is dissolved in cold water at any rate|
- Applicable to the washing and baking step of all types of fibers.
- As a soap, softer after reactive dyeing, direct and disperse.
- It has a strong penetration and rinse effect in all degrees of heat.
- With high dispersant strength, hydrolyzed and non-absorbed water is suspended in water and separated from the surface of the product.
- Can be used to wash printed fabrics and do not stains on clear fabrics.
- It is able to remove salt and alkali accumulated on the surface of the dyed product. As a result, the level of goods seems more transparent.
- In continuous baking and bleaching 0/5 gr / l
- After dyeing and printing 1-0 / 75 gr / l
- In non-continuous systems
- oPad-Bath 1-2 g / lit
- oPad-Roll 0.7-1.5 g / lit
- oPad-Steam 1.5-2 g / lit
It can be used at 25 ° C and away from direct sunlight for one year.