|PH||8 ~ 7|
|Ionic nature||Anionic - Nanionic with strong solvents|
|Solubility||It dissolves in water everywhere|
- Strong cleaner and stain for all types of polyester, wool, cotton, viscose and nylon fibers and fiber combinations.
- Strong detergent after polyester dyeing in the rehydration phase and reduces sodium hydroxylation.
- It has emulsion and dispersant properties and prevents the removal of stains and impurities on the product.
- A positive result is the removal of stains and the line of oils created in the process of spinning and texture.
- Can be used in continuous and non-permanent machines for washing fabrics before dyeing and printing.
- Relative to hard water, as well as alkaline and acidic environments.
- Does not affect the fabric substrate.
- In baking and bleaching 0/5 gr / l
- To smear 2 - 1 gr / l
1/5% - 0/75 relative to the weight of the fabric
It can be used at 25 ° C and away from direct sunlight for one year.